The vector core (PVM) is a not-for-profit service that provides CAV-2 and HAd vectors at production cost.
Full costs include materials, reagents, overhead and salary.
The PVM is part of an academic/government lab created to respond to an overwhelming number of requests to share CAV-2 vectors with our colleagues. We are not a company, so please, do not treat us like one.
- Register on our website by completing the “Sign-in information” as well as the “order information”. All the information has to be completed to validate your account.
- We will verify and validate your account.
- Download the MTA and upload the final and signed version on your account.
NB : The CNRS receive thousands of MTAs every month. If you modify the clauses 1 to 8, there will be a significant delay in your order.
- Choose the vector(s) and the quantity you want in our “Shop”.
- You will then receive a quote that you will have to date and sign.
- Upload your purchase order (a PO number is not enough).
- The vector core will send the reagents to you, usually on a Monday.
- The CNRS administration will send your accounting department an invoice.